This quick tutorial will show you how to unlock the boot loader of Yu Yuphoria.
1. ADB Fastboot- HERE
WARNING: YOUR DEVICE WOULD BE TOTALLY WIPED SO DO MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL THE DATA (INCLUDING THE INTERNAL MEMORY) BEFOREHAND .
- Go to Settings>About Phone.
- Tap Build Number 7 times to unlock the developer options.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging and Advance Reboot.
- Now reboot the device into Bootloader via the power menu.
- Conect the device to PC and go to your ADB directory.
- While holding shift do a right click and select "Open Command Window Here".
- Type the following code to check if the device is recognized.
code: fastboot -i 0x2A96 devices
- Once the device is detected enter the following code to unlock it.
code: fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock
- Now press the volume up key to confirm the unlock.
- Now it will wipe your device and unlock the bootloader.
- Once the procedure is done enter the following code to reboot your device.
code: fastboot -i 0x2A96 reboot
- The first boot will take some time to finish so be patient.
- After the boot finishes go through the initial setup.
- Now your YU Yuphoria is successfully unlocked
Enjoy Rooting and Flashing your device with all kinds of stuff!
*More tutorials coming up stay tuned!*