Today's tutorial will show you the rooting procedure for Yuphoria.
1. Unlocked Bootloader (If you haven't already done that- Click Here)
2. Download and Copy Super-SU file into your device - HERE
3. TWRP recovery- HERE
- Go to Settings>About Phone.
- Tap Build Number 7 times to unlock the developer options.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging and Advance Reboot.
- Now reboot the device into Bootloader via the power menu.
- Connect the device to PC and go to your ADB directory.
- While holding shift do a right click and select "Open Command Window Here".
- Type the following code to check if the device is recognized.
code: fastboot -i 0x2A96 devices
- Once the device is detected enter the following code to temporarily boot into TWRP recovery.
code: fastboot -i 0x2A96 boot twrp.img
- Inside TWRP select Install.
- Now Select the Super SU file that you copied earlier.
- Once the installation is done, you can additionally wipe cache and dalvik cache(optional).
- Now select Reboot System.
- After the boot finishes go to your app drawer and verify the root by checking if the app Super SU is there or not.
- Now Root is successful enjoy!