Today's tutorial will show you how to install Cyanogen Mod 12.1 on your YU Yuphoria.
1. Download and Copy latest CM12.1 build into your device - HERE
2. Minimum 50% charge.
- Go to Settings>About Phone.
- Tap Build Number 7 times to unlock the developer options.
- Go to Settings>Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging and Advance Reboot.
- Now reboot the device into Recovery via the power menu.
- Use Volume Up and Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- Wipe Cache partition. (It will take some time to finish)
- Wipe data/factory reset.
- Select Apply Update>Choose From Internal Memory>0/cm-12.1-2015xxxx-NIGHTLY-lettuce.zip
- Select Reboot System Now.
- Now the device should reboot into Cyanogen Mod 12.1.
(First boot will take some time be patient...)