Monday, December 10, 2012

Reverse Tethering to use your PC's internet on your android


Many of you might have thought of using your phones internet on PC by tethering but have you ever thought that how nice it would be if you could run your phones internet with the help of your PC's internet connection...
NOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO REVERSE TETHER AND RUN INTERNET ON YOUR PHONE VIA PC'S INTERNET CONNECTION..

TUTORIAL -

1. Download reverse tethering files - ReverseTethering_2.2_dasaviour.com
2. If you want you can download Opera Next to browse the web at high speed - Opera
3. Extract the downloaded files wherever you want..
4. Place the .apk file in your phone and install it..
5. Then after the installation is successful connect your phone to USB cable (but don't connect to storage)..
6. Start the windows part (Android tool) from the downloaded files ..
7. Select Refresh  Devices, select Check Dns..
8. If (ok) then select Connect ..
9. When connection is done you can open Opera (or any other wed browser) and browse the web from your phone (but android market will not work as it requires Wi-Fi)
NOTE: If you leave the device idle for a long time then it might disconnect then you have to follow the steps again to connect..

SEE THE VIDEO---

12 comments:

  1. My device is not recogonised. Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make sure that you have the Phone drivers are installed...

      Delete
    2. turn on USB Debudding in your mobile

      Delete
  2. Dude very Nice work Done.. Its working on my rooted Samasung Galaxy S3 (i9300) Jelly bean version..

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 3 days of research over internet i finally can tell that i have successfully rooted my SAMSUNG S 3(i9300) ver (4.1.1) but still i am not able to find any strong development on ADHOC enabler for galaxy s3.

    I am not able to connect My rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 jelly bean with WiFi shared via Adhoc method from my laptop (Vista Sp-2) or can say that with any Ad-hoc network. I tried to root my newly purchased S3 and installed WIFI adhoc enabler and also replaced the wpa_supplicant, But still adhoc network are not working.

    I followed this [URL="http://http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1777413"] method but no success on Samsung Galaxy (i-93000 V 4.1 Jelly bean )

    Please help me out its very urgent as i am not having Wifi connection I am using USB 3g Internet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get one problem, it says: W/E No SuperUser rights (or time out). Connection Aborted !!!
    I do everything like U asked too, but still got the problem!
    I am using LG E610

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is asking for check connection status?

    ReplyDelete